Disclaimer And Risks Declaration
This document does not provide any legal or financial advice to users.
1. The MILKY Finance (MIFI) Whitepaper (hereinafter ‘whitepaper’ or 'this document') is provided for informational purposes only.
3. The estimates, phrases, and conclusions contained in this whitepaper include future results. Such reports or information are subject to uncertainty that could lead to results that are inconsistent with those anticipated.
4. This whitepaper may be updated or changed and the latest version of the document will replace the contents of the previous version, and we are under no obligation to provide notice of any changes or the details of any changes made. While we do our best to ensure that all data provided in the whitepaper is accurate and up-to-date at the time the version is released, the document cannot be used as an alternative to an independent third-party advisory.
5. The whitepaper and related documents are translated from Korean into English. If there is are any discrepancies between the Korean and English version, the English version of this document will prevail.
6. The whitepaper does not consider MIFI as a binding contract MIFI directors, officers, employees, and associates do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information included in the whitepaper and do not take any legal responsibility or make any guarantees whatsoever in relation to accuracy. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law in any jurisdiction, MIFI does not take any responsibility for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages arising in connection with the whitepaper. This includes, but is not limited to, the following. Anyone who wants to buy MIFI, should seek independent professional advisory regarding loss of profits, income, benefits and data before taking any action in the whitepaper.
7. The MIFI team does not guarantee any of the following under any circumstances. Also, the scope of liability exemption is not limited to the following examples. i. Whether this document is based on legal rights or whether it infringes the rights of any third party ii. Whether there are any errors in the content of the document iii. The suitability of this document for any particular purpose iv. Market collapse due to the market situation after issuance or open trading of MIFI token v. Business cessation due to government regulation
8. No information provided in this whitepaper has been reviewed or approved by any relevant authority.
9. If you use this document for the purpose of decision-making or other activities, including the use of this document as a basis for reference, action or judgment, you are solely responsible for the consequences, whether profit or loss. If you use this document as a reference, please note that the MIFI team does not compensate or assume any liability for any damages, losses, liabilities or other damages that may arise from the use of this document.